Everyone is familiar with WhatsApp, one of the best and highly used instant messaging applications, and it is owned by Facebook. After that, one of the new features was added that allow users to unsend messages within an hour.
This was known as “Delete for Everyone” where if a user sends a message to the wrong number or if there is some spelling mistake or something else, then the user has the power to delete that message. But do you think that deleting that message will be permanently deleted?
According to a report, the deleted WhatsApp conversation can still be read by another person and there will be no use in deleting that chat. In fact, the person who sees that messages are deleted, he or she has the curiosity to know what was on that message, right.
So let’s dive into this blog and know how to read a deleted WhatsApp messages someone sent you.
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages Someone Sent You
Now it’s time to go through some of the best ways to read the deleted WhatsApp messages sent to you by someone.
Method 1: Use WhatsApp Chat Backup To Read Deleted Messages
When you mistakenly delete your WhatsApp chats and want to restore them then you can do that easily with the help of WhatsApp Chat backup. By default, the backup occurs every night at 2 am. From there, you have the option to change the backup frequency to weekly, daily, or monthly. Remember, if you select daily backup frequency then you can restore the WhatsApp chats before the next backup that occurs every day at 2 am.
Follow the below steps:
- First, you have to uninstall WhatsApp and again install it via Google Play Store
- After you agree to its terms and conditions, you need to enter your phone number in the next step
- Now you will see a restore option where you can get back your chats via backup. Here you have a tap on the restore option and all deleted chats on WhatsApp will be restored
Method 2: Use Notification History To Read Disappear WhatsApp Messages
There are several third-party apps that can help you to read deleted WhatsApp messages on Android. you can download them from Google Play Store. One such third-party app is Notification History. So let’s move to the steps below:
- First download Notification History on your phone from Google Play Store
- Once you have successfully downloaded the app, check for the deleted chats in the Android notification log. This app is even easy to use for those users who use Nova launchers on their phones.
- There is no need to use any extra app to use the notification log. Just press the home screen for some time and then hit on Widgets > Activities > Settings > Notification log. And now the system notification log will be accessed.
- If you are using stock Android then you can access the notification log via Settings
Method 3: Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages Through WhatsRemoved+ App
Another popular third party tool that will help you to see already deleted WhatsApp messages is by using WhatsRemoved+. This is only available for Android users and a better option.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, you need to download this app from Google Play Store and then install it
- After that, agree on all terms and conditions when asked and allow all access to its notifications
- Next, to read disappeared messages you have to choose WhatsApp from the list
- And that’s done. After this, if anyone deletes any messages on WhatsApp they have sent then you will immediately get a notification
- You have to go to the notification tab and click on the “DETECTED” tab to read the deleted messages
- Another thing, even if the sender removes that deleted messages, you can still read it
Bonus Tip- Think Before Sending Messages To Someone
Though, there are several ways to read the deleted WhatsApp messages it does not mean that you should make mistakes while sending messages. If you accidentally send a message to someone and if you take a little bit of time to delete it then the receiver can read your message.
Remember, there are seven minutes for the person to read those chats. It can happen that he/she might be online and instantly read the chat as soon as you sent it. In this situation, you cannot do anything because the person has read it and there is no use in deleting it from your side.
So it is suggested to open your brain and check your messages properly before you send them to anyone so that you don’t have to delete them later on.
WhatsApp “Delete for everyone” feature is a good option for users where they can easily delete any conversation from WhatsApp. But there are ways that allow users to read those deleted messages on WhatsApp. In this blog, I have discussed a few methods to read deleted WhatsApp messages someone sent you.
Follow us on: Facebook