QuickBooks Data backup for your company files is necessary on a regular basis. This means that in the case of a data failure, you will still have a recent edition of your vital accounting documents. QuickBooks makes it simple by allowing you to set the backup notification frequency, format each floppy disc during backup, check data integrity, and schedule backups at specific intervals.
It is suggested that you backup your data files on a regular basis. Moreover, create a copy that is kept off-site at the end of each month. These periodic backups should be saved until the end of the year. Consequently, create an off-site copy of the business files at the end of the year.
QuickBooks Data Backup – Manually
You can manually backup your QuickBooks data files. Following are the steps for QuickBooks data backup manually:
- Back-Up the company Data File Manually
- From the File menu, pick Back Up.
- Select the Backup Company File option from the drop-down menu.
- To adjust the filename and define the backup location, tap the Browse button.
- Save the file.
- Optional: In the Back Up Options area, select other products.
- Click the OK tab.
If you’re having trouble backing up to a CD-RW or CD-R disc, back up to your hard disc first. Then, back up the file to CD using your CD ‘burner’ program or Windows Explorer.
QuickBooks Backup Automatically
QuickBooks has two different methods for backing up your data that are both automatic. When you close a file, the first approach produces a backup file. You monitor how often QuickBooks backs up your info. Further, QuickBooks saves this backup file in a folder called ‘Auto Backup’ under the QuickBooks folder on your hard drive.
You can also schedule an unattended backup using the second process. This means you don’t have to be on your device or even in QuickBooks to do your job. Only a local or computer hard drive can be used to save this backup file. During a planned backup, the company file should be closed.
When you close a file, make a backup automatically.
- Pick Back Up from the File menu.
- To schedule a backup, go to the Schedule a Backup page.
- Any time you close a data file, check the Automatically back up when shutting the data file box.
- After that, set the backup intensity to the required value.
- In the QuickBooks Backup windows, make the required choices.
- Select OK.
Schedule Unattended Backup
- From the File menu, pick Back Up.
- Select the Schedule Backup option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, pick the New Button from the drop-down menu.
- In the Schedule Backup window, enable the necessary selections.
- For saving the new schedule, click OK.
QuickBooks Data Backup is an integral process for QuickBooks users. If you face any difficulty in backing up your QuickBooks data, you can freely reach out to the QuickBooks Support Phone Number for additional guidance. Call on this toll-free number anytime: +1- 860- 544- 6044.
Why contact Intuit Payroll Customer Service?
Though Intuit Payroll Full Service features and functionalities are comprehensive, which makes it an easy to use tool for users, however, the configuration of this software is advanced and complex, which requires expert help to resolve any technical downtime.
If you hold a subscription of any Intuit Payroll service packages and facing issues, then you can contact Intuit Payroll customer service anytime, even at odd hours.
When do we need to contact Intuit Payroll Customer Service?
Users can contact Intuit support helpdesk for any query, question, complaint, or immediate support regarding payroll software. Whether you want to upgrade your Intuit package or need advice on package selection, you can connect with experts anytime and from anywhere. Moreover, customers can also take help from a dedicated payroll specialist if they need any customization in their payroll software. The Intuit Payroll customer service number can also help you in formulating your own customized business plan based on your needs.
Additionally, we suggest you contact the customer support team immediately if you are facing issues like the “Intuit Payroll login issue,” “Intuit Payroll view my check is not working,” and “Intuit payroll is not loading,” or any such technical problems.