Relying on grocery delivery apps is no longer a luxury. In today’s world, people need to have a smart and systematic solution that can get their deliveries right at their doorstep without the customers having to leave the comfort of their homes even once. This is perhaps the biggest reason why the HappyFresh clone app has become a very popular option for many entrepreneurs.
Before we get into how the app works, let us try to understand what the happy fresh app does and what does a HappyFresh Clone does. Therefore, without any further ado, let us get down to all the details right away.
What is the HappyFresh App?
The HappyFresh app is a smart phone application that allows users to order grocery items seamlessly using their smart phones. Once the order is placed, the app itself facilitates an online payment transaction thereby eliminating the user’s need to handle and manage cash. After that, the user get these items delivered to their doorstep at whatever time they have put into the app.
While HappyFresh is a largely successful app, there are many other options in the market today that follow a similar operation. Each app may have a few features unique to them, but for the most part, their basic role remains helping people get their groceries delivered to their doorstep whenever they want it.
The important thing although, to notice, is that each country has its own unique demographic. People have different requirements in different places, and therefore, the app that is launched in that region has to be suited to the preferences of the local people and the market needs.
What is the Happy Fresh Clone App?
A cloned app is essentially a modified version of an app that has been built along the same lines with the same core functionality of the primary app. However, don’t let the words ‘Cloned App’ fool you. The process of cloning is not as simple as it seems. It doesn’t rely on a simple copy and paste of the code structure.
The process of cloning basically works like this:
- The development team including Android, iOS and PHP developers sit together to open and study the app’s coding structure.
- Next, the research team contributes towards identifying all the important trends in the business and the features that are important for the business.
- Then the entire team collaborates with a design wing that consists of web designers and app designers to create a seamless flow and prototype of the application.
- Finally, the developers work their magic and write code strings as per the new features that the market needs by bearing in mind the original flow of the primary app.
- In the end, the app is tested to find out if there are any bugs or it is absolutely seamless. It is also presented to the potential clients for their review and satisfaction.
This entire process takes anywhere between 16 to 18 months or even 2 years to completion. It also requires a very strong development team who can understand that the app has to be original even if it is a cloned app. There are features that need to be added and yet, the flow of the app should not be compromised because all the people that have been accustomed to using the app will not want to unlearn anything just to learn using a new app.
What is the working flow of the HappyFresh App?
Now that we have gotten the basics covered, let us get down to understanding the flow of the HappyFresh Clone App.
- The user and the service provider along with the grocery stores download their apps. These apps can be found on the Google Play store or the iOS app store based on the operating system that they are using.
- The next step is for everyone to register into the app. The process of registration may involve filling out a short form. However, the best kinds of HappyFresh clone apps also offer the option of enabling the users, service providers (the delivery drivers) and the restaurants to create their profiles with the help of their Gmail or Facebook login.
- Then, whenever the user needs groceries, they can simply log into the app to find a list of all the grocery stores in and around their area.
- They can then click on the grocery shop that they wish to make a purchase from and find a list of all the items that are available for purchase on the app.
- When the user finds the items that they want, they can simply add them to their shopping carts.
- After that, they can confirm the order by making the payment through the app. After the order is confirmed, the delivery driver is notified of the same who can go and collect the order from the store and then deliver it to the customers’ right at their doorstep.
- Post the delivery is accomplished successfully, both, the customer and the delivery driver can rate each other based on their experience.
The HappyFresh Clone app is one of the most popular grocery delivery apps in the industry. As more and more people have started understanding its potential in terms of the business potential that it has, many developers over the globe have started building their own cloned apps of the HappyFresh app. However, when you purchase this app, you have to make sure that you only opt for one that is built by a reputed on demand white label mobile app development company. Ensure that you test the demo app thoroughly by downloading and using it on your devices multiple times.