QuickBooks ProAdvisor is basically a certified professional who holds the certification of QuickBooks ProAdvisor. In other words, QuickBooks ProAdvisor is a person that has cleared the test of QuickBooks by achieving a minimum required score. QuickBooks ProAdvisor is very beneficial to many business owners who want advice and training to operate QuickBooks software effectively and efficiently.
About QuickBooks ProAdvisor
QuickBooks needs no introduction when we talk about the best online bookkeeping services and account management software. It is undoubtedly an excellent business accounting software program, which has turned out to be the best buddy for small businesses and accounting professionals. Undeniably this incredible finance management tool saves a lot of time and helps accountants to manage the finances efficiently.
QuickBooks accounting software(s) are designed carefully with an intent to help small and mid-sized businesses in managing their accounting and bookkeeping with ease. The advent of this revolutionary range of account management software(s) has made finance management automated and simple. Users can pick the QB software of their choice based on their unique business needs. Moreover, each of the QB product is flexible and can be customized with the help of QuickBooks pro advisors.
Also Read:- QuickBooks Error Code 6190 816
Did You Know?
According to the industry’s best accounting software advisor, QuickBooks saves over 40 hours per month on accounting tasks so that businesses can focus on their key competencies.
These days the majority of the small and mid-sized businesses are going for QuickBooks subscription because of its advanced yet easy to use features. Every other firm and organization is choosing QB over any other bookkeeping services for small businesses.
You might be wondering whether QB software would work for your business or not. Don’t worry, here we have mentioned five reasons for choosing QB over any other small business accounting services.
To achieve the QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification, you need to score a minimum of 85% on the overall test. There will be numerous levels that you need to clear and score a minimum percentage on every level to obtain the certification. The certification will be proof that the candidate has passed all the levels successfully and been rewarded with this certificate.
QuickBooks offers certification in other various areas of specialization:
Benefits of Becoming a QuickBooks ProAdvisor
There are various benefits of becoming a QuickBooks ProAdvisor:
- You can upload this certification on the QuickBooks website. There are many business owners who are looking for ProAdvisor to provide their services in handling the QuickBooks software.
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor will help in guiding and provide training to the accounting professionals working in the company.
- You will make good money by providing the business owners the services they need.
- Further, you can work from anywhere and guide the accountants remotely.
- You can also take an advanced course and enhance your knowledge and skills to a greater level.
Steps to Become a QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Below given are the steps that help you.
- First, you need to register yourself with QuickBooks.
- For doing that, create an account on the ‘QuickBooks Online Accountant’ Program.
- Make your profile on ‘QuickBooks Online’.
- Please note that signing up and making a profile is completely free of charge.
- If you are already registered then skip the registration part.
- This is applicable to US and Canada users only.
- This process will only take 3-4 minutes.
- After that, you will be redirected to the training and exam lessons.
- Now, you need to prepare for the exam.
- Start with the Introduction part and carry on with other lessons.
- The basic course consists of seven different modules and you will be required to invest 6 and a half hours to complete the learning course.
- You don’t require to invest 6 and a half hours in one session.
- The system will continuously save the progress report and let you start where you left.
- However, the advanced course is eight hours long as there are 10 different modules.
- After that, when you are ready to give the test, click on the ‘Take Test’ option.
- There will be 55 questions in the test and you will be given 2 hours to complete the test. If you couldn’t be cleared in the first attempt, still there will be three additional attempts left for you.
- Also, score a minimum of 80% percentage to clear the test.
All the best!!
The above article is based on the information regarding How To Become a QuickBooks ProAdvisor. For any additional help and guidance, feel free to reach out to the QuickBooks Error Support professionals on this 24/ 7 available number: +1- 877- 349- 3776.
Read more Related Articles:-