Soundcloud Promotion can be challenging, especially if you’re new to it. This article will help you get more Soundcloud plays and followers by explaining the different ways to promote your music on the platform. If you follow the advice in this guide, you’ll find yourself getting more Soundcloud plays and followers in no time! Let’s dive in!
Check if your songs meet the requirements
Before you start promoting your Soundcloud tracks, make sure they meet the following requirements:
- The audio quality is good
- The song is mixed and mastered well
- The song is original and catchy
- The cover art is professional and attention-grabbing
- You have tags and keywords set up
- Your track description is keyword optimized
Make sure you’re following all guidelines
- Ensure your profile is finished and precise. Include a brief description of your music, as well as links to your website and social media accounts.
- Use keywords in your profile and in the titles and tags of your tracks. This will help people find your music when they’re searching for specific genres or keywords.
- Connect with other artists and influencers in your genre. Collaborate on tracks, share each other’s music, and give each other shoutouts.
- Use social media to promote your Soundcloud account and tracks. Post links to your tracks on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Run ads on social media or Google AdWords targeting people who are interested in the type of music you make.
Promote Your Tracks on your Website
If you want to get more plays on Soundcloud, you need to promote your tracks. One way to do this is by embedding your tracks on your website. This way, when people visit your site, they can listen to your music without even having a Soundcloud account. Plus, if you have a strong website with a lot of traffic, you can really boost your plays and followers. Here’s how to get started
Go to the Embed tab in the SoundCloud app for iOS or Android and click Create an embed code. Choose a title for your track (it will be shown as the tooltip), enter the URL where you want it to play, then copy and paste the code into your HTML editor. For those who don’t know HTML, check out YouTube tutorials for some help. Make sure that visitors can’t download or share your track with others because it’ll cause issues down the line (you’ll end up with other artists getting mixed up in copyright disputes). Also make sure that they can’t stream your track on repeat – only listeners who like what they hear should be able to keep listening!
Invest In The Right Tools For The Job
If you’re serious about Soundcloud Promotion, you need to invest in the right tools for the job. A good starting point is to get a Soundcloud plays bot. They are relatively inexpensive and can be found online with a simple Google search. They work by automatically playing songs from your account over and over again in an effort to increase both your number of followers as well as number of plays per song. Keep In Mind That Bots Aren’t The Only Option:
There are other things that you can do such as using a self-hosted plugin for Chrome or Firefox that can generate likes, reposts, and comments on your songs whenever they are played from any computer browser. In addition, it’s also possible to buy fake followers who will follow other accounts as well as like their posts just so they’ll show up when someone searches those profiles through the Soundcloud algorithm.
Reach Out To Reputable Radio Stations
If you want to get your music on the radio, the best way to do it is to reach out to reputable radio stations. Look for stations that play music similar to yours, and make sure they’re credible (you don’t want your music being played on a station that’s known for playing bogus music). Once you’ve found a few good prospects, reach out to them and see if they’re interested in playing your music. If they are, great! If not, don’t give up – there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
Start An Email List
One of the best ways to get Soundcloud promotion is to start an email list. This way, you can keep fans updated on new music, show dates, and anything else you want to promote. Plus, it’s a great way to build a relationship with your fans. Here’s how to get started -Create a sign up form (you can use Mailchimp or Wufoo)
- Ask people for their email address
- Make sure you give them an incentive for signing up – What do I get?
- Share updates about what’s going on in your life or any news from the band/artist . It’s important to be personal and make these emails feel like they’re not just spam. Share your thoughts on recent events that have happened in the world or something you learned recently.
- Include links to interesting articles or things that may interest them so they’ll stay engaged with your content. These could be videos, blog posts, etcetera.
- Offer a free download of one of your tracks as an incentive for signing up if you don’t already have one listed at the top of your page. You should include this download right after asking for their email address so they’ll remember why they signed up when they see it in their inbox later!
Ask For Reposts From Influencers in Your Niche
If you want to get more plays and followers on Soundcloud, one of the best things you can do is ask for reposts from influencers in your niche. This is because when an influencer with a large following shares your track, their followers will be exposed to your music, and some of them inevitably become fans.