Florida is indeed a paradise located between Orlando and Tampa. It is home to Legoland Florida Resort and because of its pleasant climate, it is widely known as the ‘Sunshine State’. Here, you will find lush green gardens and parks, arts and cultural sites, fishing and shopping spots, and food tours. The best time to visit Florida is during the spring or fall between February and May, when the weather is warm, low humidity, and less crowded.
So what’s the wait? Hurry Up!
Make your advance Delta Airlines booking to avoid flight delays and get ready to dive into the exotic places in Florida.
Here is an ultimate guide to the best tourist destinations to explore in Florida –
- Sarasota – It is located on the Gulf Coast of Florida and surrounded by beautiful beaches, museums, gardens, fancy restaurants, and some other great spots to explore. Sarasota is widely famous for its Ringing Museum of Art having a collection of performing art companies and a community of artists and people known for their incredible and creative works.This is probably the best place in Florida to spend a relaxing beach vacation.
Some great attractions of Sarasota include Three Museums in one at the Ringing, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature, Siesta Key Beach, Myakka River State Park, Pinecraft Amish Community, Mangrove Tunnels, Manatee Village Historical Park, Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary, The Sarasota Classic Car Museum, etc.
- Walt Disney World – Walt Disney is the most popular tourist destination in Florida that offers tourists an opportunity to experience its magical spots. There is so much to explore from incredible theme parks to dozens of fancy restaurants in this heavenly place. Walt Disney has four main parks: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Epcot.
Each park is loaded with the best rides, great cuisine, Hollywood studios, runaway railway, etc. If you want to go for the best rides at Magic Kingdom, go for Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, Kilimanjaro Safari, Expedition Everest, and Kali River Rapids are some of the best rides at Animal Kingdom. Soarin’ Around the World, Test Track, Mission:Space, Spaceship Earth, Frozen Ever After are great rides at Epcot.
See Here: Hotels in Las Vegas
- Miami Beach and the Art Deco Historic District – Miami Beach is the world’s best beach to do Snorkeling, Boating, Jet boating, Paddleboarding, Tubing, Kayaking, Surfing, Jet skiing, Swimming with dolphins activities. Other great spots to explore in and around Miami Beach include Art galleries, Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road, South Pointe Park, Art Deco Historic District, Miami Beach Boardwalk, Collins Avenue, Lummus Park Beach, Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach, Espanola Way, etc. Spending two to three days in Miami Beach would be enough to have unlimited fun and adventure.
- Dry Tortugas National Park – Being in Florida and not visiting Dry Tortugas National Park would be a half adventure trip. The park is 100-square mile surrounded by water and seven small islands. It’s home to the magnificent Fort Jefferson and it is probably the nation’s largest forts in the United States in the 19th century. It is a heavenly place famous for its incredible sites, wildlife species, gorgeous beaches, coral reefs, campgrounds, and an array of fun activities. You can go snorkeling at Fort Jefferson, Camping in the national park, and Fort Jefferson Tour to get an experience of lifetime.
- Universal Studios – One of the most interesting and exciting places to visit in Florida is Universal Studios where you can enjoy 3D and 4D rides with your family and friends. If you want to get into the wildest rides, then go for the popular Wizarding World of Harry Potter, where you can board the Hogwarts Express and get lost in the visions of Hogsmeade Village. Another hardcore ride is Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, it will reach up to 65 mph and can be a little scary and shaky. The classic rides at Universal Studios will double your rate of adventure and thrill.
Make your travel experience worthwhile by making advanced Air Canada reservations online. You can even get in touch with the airline’s customer care number and get done with the flight bookings over a phone call.